Senin, 09 Februari 2009

About me

Abut me


Hi, my name is Muhammad Shofi Alawi, my nickname is Shofi. I’m 12 Years old, I was born at Gresik, march, 16th 1996. I’m living at Jl.Tawang Sari rt 2 rw 15 Ujung Pangkah Gresik, my hobby is sports, like badminton and football. My favourite food is fried chicken, my favourite drink is melon juice, and my favourite colour is blue. I’m studying at SMPN 1 Sidayu now I’m 7th grade. My hair is black and curly , my weight is 38 kg and 150 cm tall.
I have two brothers and four sisters. My father name is H. Rois Huda And he is 52 years old. and my mother name is Hj. Nur Anisah and she is 49Years old. My first sister name is Farah and she have been married. She have two daughters, Diva and Zahwa. My 2nd sister and my 4th sister name are Tika and Erin, now they are college. Oki is my brother name, he is studying at Brawijaya University. My 5th sister name is Chika’ she is 9th grade at SMPN 1 Gresik .
I’m living only with my Parents, because my brother and my sisters studying and living at out town. My home sweet home is in Jl.Tawang Sari Ujung Pangkah Gresik. My home is white painted and have 7 bedroom and two of it have bathroom, so all my bathroom is 4, and in my home there are 15 door

0 komentar: